Top five things that have changed in Hurley’s life since we moved to the city:
- He gets to go on a lot of walks and likes to admire the view, including the Mississippi River as seen in this photo
- He gets to see lots of pups on a daily basis, but really misses his best friend and old neighbor Gracie 😦
- He gets to ride in an elevator every day and has learned to sit while he’s waiting for the doors to open
- He gets to explore shopping, coffee shops and restaurants on a regular basis and receives personalized water dishes wherever he goes
- He’s a celebrity in our building….most people know me as “Hurley’s mom” rather than Jen!
Being a city pup is a pretty good life!